Welcome to MoparFan.com! Thanks for stopping by. No matter your Mopar interest, post it up, and talk about it here. Register, start posting, and if you want the real fun stuff, get a Garage Pass. So, kick back, post up, and stay a while.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Chrysler RB1 instruction manual
09-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Here is a copy of Chrysler's RB1 instruction manual in PDF format. It contains deatiled information about the Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep RB1 factory navagation system. The DVD is required for navigation, however you can still use your CD changer or even an iPod dock that displays the title and track of the song!

Attached File(s)
.pdf  RB1_CD_GPS_SYSTEM.pdf (Size: 3.74 MB / Downloads: 268)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: Chrysler RB1 instruction manual
(09-09-2010 09:41 AM)stratusdodge Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.Here is a copy of Chrysler's RB1 instruction manual in PDF format. It contains deatiled information about the Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep RB1 factory navagation system. The DVD is required for navigation, however you can still use your CD changer or even an iPod dock that displays the title and track of the song!

Thank you. I know this is from awhile ago, but it is exactly what I needed for my "new to me" van! Big Grin
08-04-2016, 08:54 AM
(08-04-2016 07:52 AM)kelliedn Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.
(09-09-2010 09:41 AM)stratusdodge Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.Here is a copy of Chrysler's RB1 instruction manual in PDF format. It contains deatiled information about the Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep RB1 factory navagation system. The DVD is required for navigation, however you can still use your CD changer or even an iPod dock that displays the title and track of the song!

Thank you. I know this is from awhile ago, but it is exactly what I needed for my "new to me" van! Big Grin

What year? I installed this on my 2004 Grand Cherokee and it was plug and play. What year van, do you have Sirius radio, etc...

Sent from my StarTac using Tapatalk

They call me Pinque

2010 R/T Challenger 6.4 cam and Maggie @8lbs of boost. Some more stuff, but you get the idea. Installed by Texas House of Hemi. Tuned by the Hemituner!

[Image: 11SecondClub-5_zpshewte6gp.gif]

Garage:
2014 Dodge Durango Citadel
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
1970 Plymouth Barracuda (440, M5)....currently residing in Austin