Welcome to MoparFan.com! Thanks for stopping by. No matter your Mopar interest, post it up, and talk about it here. Register, start posting, and if you want the real fun stuff, get a Garage Pass. So, kick back, post up, and stay a while.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Somethin' to shoot for...
11-14-2015, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2015 09:22 PM by Colonel Angus.)
RE: Somethin' to shoot for...
As close to a 12.2 as you can get. Already itching to go back on a colder day and get it. Car is launching hard with no bog with the gear, I might need a bit more converter and my 3 year old tune needs a revision. Not going to pout, I got 3 PB's today out of 5 runs. Had to let the car cool completely down or it was back to 12.4's. Had a couple of my friends at the track wondering if the 26" tires would hook with the gear, had no problems hooking all day long. It's a good thing to have both tires grabbing and not having to do 2 burnouts per run to make sure I wasn't peg legging Laugh. Thanks to my friends on this forum for their help and advice making this swap possible. I got to meet Bryan and Alisha (hope I didn't butcher her name too badly), great folks! Bryan's SRT8 Charger runs hard people! I'm sure he will get on here to post his timeslips on both the Charger and his Whipple-blown Durango. Here is the time slip I posted on FB.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

2013 Chrysler 200 retractable hard top-3.6 VVT
2007 Ram 1500 Quad Cab - 5.7 Hemi - 3:92 open diff.
2009 Challenger R/T auto J package
12.235@110.32 1.727 60' DA 879 ft.
Completely stock Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2015, 09:47 PM
This is for that Voodoo feller who owns devil dawg, a bit of smack talk for not breaking into the 12.2xxx box.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-14-2015, 10:16 PM
Nice!
11-14-2015, 11:18 PM
(11-14-2015 09:20 PM)Colonel Angus Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.As close to a 12.2 as you can get. Already itching to go back on a colder day and get it. Car is launching hard with no bog with the gear, I might need a bit more converter and my 3 year old tune needs a revision. Not going to pout, I got 3 PB's today out of 5 runs. Had to let the car cool completely down or it was back to 12.4's. Had a couple of my friends at the track wondering if the 26" tires would hook with the gear, had no problems hooking all day long. It's a good thing to have both tires grabbing and not having to do 2 burnouts per run to make sure I wasn't peg legging Laugh. Thanks to my friends on this forum for their help and advice making this swap possible. I got to meet Bryan and Alisha (hope I didn't butcher her name too badly), great folks! Bryan's SRT8 Charger runs hard people! I'm sure he will get on here to post his timeslips on both the Charger and his Whipple-blown Durango. Here is the time slip I posted on FB.

Thanks for the kind words and it was good to meet you, too. She spells it Alishia, but that's close enough.

You may not have hit your 12.2's but you were still moving out....I had a front row view of 2 of your passes, Laugh

-Bryan

2006 Charger SRT8: Nitrous Outlet plate w/ 100hp shot, Paramount trans and 2800 converter, Getrag 3.91

2014 Durango RT: Road Magnet springs, 2.9L Whipple, Magnaflow cat-back, ARH LT headers
11-14-2015, 11:25 PM
(11-14-2015 09:20 PM)Colonel Angus Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.As close to a 12.2 as you can get. Already itching to go back on a colder day and get it. Car is launching hard with no bog with the gear, I might need a bit more converter and my 3 year old tune needs a revision. Not going to pout, I got 3 PB's today out of 5 runs. Had to let the car cool completely down or it was back to 12.4's. Had a couple of my friends at the track wondering if the 26" tires would hook with the gear, had no problems hooking all day long. It's a good thing to have both tires grabbing and not having to do 2 burnouts per run to make sure I wasn't peg legging Laugh. Thanks to my friends on this forum for their help and advice making this swap possible. I got to meet Bryan and Alisha (hope I didn't butcher her name too badly), great folks! Bryan's SRT8 Charger runs hard people! I'm sure he will get on here to post his timeslips on both the Charger and his Whipple-blown Durango. Here is the time slip I posted on FB.

Congrats my friend!

"How fast can you shift in heels.Wink"
"The first thing you check is the loose nut behind the wheel"
185.3 mph at the 10/14 Texas Mile
11.2 sec @129 mph
11-15-2015, 06:55 PM
(11-14-2015 11:25 PM)BayouTigress Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.

Congrats my friend!

Thanks ma'am!

11-16-2015, 10:23 PM
Good job Jack

[Image: motor%20cf6%201%20sig1_zps2hec8qzv.jpg]

Craig

Bookends FTW
1970 Challenger T/A 340 Six Pack
2009 Challenger SRT8 393 forged stroker with KB 2.8L SC
2015 Charger Hellcat
11-16-2015, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2015 10:27 PM by BayouTigress.)
(11-15-2015 06:55 PM)Colonel Angus Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.
(11-14-2015 11:25 PM)BayouTigress Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.

Congrats my friend!

Thanks ma'am!

Glad you had no traction issues because I pretty much always did with that gear. But my better half will tell you that a driver mod would have fixed that problem Smile

11.2 sec @129 mph
11-16-2015, 10:56 PM
Somethin' to shoot for...
(11-16-2015 10:27 PM)BayouTigress Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.
(11-15-2015 06:55 PM)Colonel Angus Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.

Congrats my friend!

Thanks ma'am!

Glad you had no traction issues because I pretty much always did with that gear. But my better half will tell you that a driver mod would have fixed that problem Smile

Laugh

Jack has no clutch to dump.

Jack has less power.

No need to go driver mod...yet. Hahahaha!

Sent from my StarTac using Tapatalk

They call me Pinque

2010 R/T Challenger 6.4 cam and Maggie @8lbs of boost. Some more stuff, but you get the idea. Installed by Texas House of Hemi. Tuned by the Hemituner!

[Image: 11SecondClub-5_zpshewte6gp.gif]

Garage:
2014 Dodge Durango Citadel
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
1970 Plymouth Barracuda (440, M5)....currently residing in Austin
11-17-2015, 08:25 AM
(11-16-2015 10:56 PM)rdrdr90 Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.Laugh

Jack has no clutch to dump.

Jack has less power.

No need to go driver mod...yet. Hahahaha!

Sent from my StarTac using Tapatalk

It's ok. You can say it. Because I sure will. Jack is a better driver! Smile

11.2 sec @129 mph