Welcome to MoparFan.com! Thanks for stopping by. No matter your Mopar interest, post it up, and talk about it here. Register, start posting, and if you want the real fun stuff, get a Garage Pass. So, kick back, post up, and stay a while.

Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Hear we have a new vendor coming
07-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Post: #11
RE: I Hear we have a new vendor coming
Did daddy ground oww lil donny ??

10.78@129 in a six speed......
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 12:10 PM by Hugh Jassol.)
Post: #12
RE: I Hear we have a new vendor coming
what the fuck are you talking about? people spend way too much time worrying about me. this isn't my forum. and its only 80% BS, the other 20% is just pointing out peoples fuck ups. I can't help API keeps falling into that category

60% of the time you guys get it right every time

[Image: Best_079393_1979149.gif]

[Image: sexual-women-24.gif?w=500&h=281]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 12:46 PM by Hugh Jassol.)
Post: #13
RE: I Hear we have a new vendor coming
API better work on that revenue stream. Shortest vendor status in history. Hey API
Please Register or Login to view links.

[Image: Best_079393_1979149.gif]

[Image: sexual-women-24.gif?w=500&h=281]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 02:42 PM
Post: #14
RE: I Hear we have a new vendor coming
Laugh like MMF does not kick API in the nuts daily? Mike has laid low for over a year and does not post on MMF but you still get abused. So what is the problem there for API? Tell Eric to pull his panties up and get over Doyle, he had been a non issue for API .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 07:06 PM
Post: #15
RE: I Hear we have a new vendor coming
The bottom line is being able to take the criticism. You guys know the people who have had problems with your quality. If I posted every legit complaint ( and whooooo boy there are some doozies) yours truly would be on your 10 most wanted list. We car owners talk on the phone as well as in person. The one that I questioned on MMF was the fact that after spending what probably represented a substantial percent of this man's salary, his car was finished and he was sent on his way to Texas only to run into problems that jeopardized the trip home. The reply back was that you didn't simply have the time to drive customer's cars (except for people like UFO or HemiSam or Boatman that fatten your wallet) and wring out any bugs in the tune. How big of a goddamn hurry do you guys get in at Arrington?!? It's just get it off the dyno, collect the money and you'll worry about that shit when the customer calls wondering if the car will need an expensive tow. What has really made me laugh lately is how the Hellcat has been slandered because of what I'm guessing is........well I just can't imagine why you would downplay the importance of the Hellcat unless you somehow think it's going to slow down blower installs or show up your mighty forged engines? C'mon they won't sell that many. Maybe it's the fact that every Hellcat that leaves Brampton will have all the bolts checked for proper torque *cough*.

2013 Chrysler 200 retractable hard top-3.6 VVT
2007 Ram 1500 Quad Cab - 5.7 Hemi - 3:92 open diff.
2009 Challenger R/T auto J package
12.235@110.32 1.727 60' DA 879 ft.
Completely stock Big Grin

[Image: Jackslaunch2_zps2eeb3141.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Post: #16
I Hear we have a new vendor coming
Laugh A Poor Investment

[Image: Best_079393_1979149.gif]

[Image: sexual-women-24.gif?w=500&h=281]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Post: #17
RE: I Hear we have a new vendor coming
[Image: z0m813-82_zps990d5fdd.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)