Welcome to MoparFan.com! Thanks for stopping by. No matter your Mopar interest, post it up, and talk about it here. Register, start posting, and if you want the real fun stuff, get a Garage Pass. So, kick back, post up, and stay a while.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Update: 8lb. SC Tuned @ API
01-31-2014, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 09:40 PM by 345_CHLNGR.)
Took my RT to Arrington to get tune dialed in.

AJ & Crew got 540HP & 516TQ

Mods: 3.2" pulley on Magnuson SC, Manual 392 Cam, PSI Springs, MDS Lifter delete, Snow Performance Stage 3 Kit, Ported TB, SRT Shorty's, JBA HF Cats, Corsa Sport, API Competition Fuel Pump, 72lb. Deatschwerks Injectors, Step Colder Iridium's @ 30, and oh a Catch Can:-)

[Image: th_Dyno540HP.jpg]

I Own a Chevy that loves Gas & Oil!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Update: 8lb. SC Tuned @ API
SUMBITCH!!!!

Awesome!!'

They call me Pinque

2010 R/T Challenger 6.4 cam and Maggie @8lbs of boost. Some more stuff, but you get the idea. Installed by Texas House of Hemi. Tuned by the Hemituner!

[Image: 11SecondClub-5_zpshewte6gp.gif]

Garage:
2014 Dodge Durango Citadel
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
1970 Plymouth Barracuda (440, M5)....currently residing in Austin
01-31-2014, 10:37 PM
Thanks...

01-31-2014, 11:17 PM
Did you finally get the meth dialed in?
02-01-2014, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 10:16 AM by 345_CHLNGR.)
I had a few 520HP pulls and a 540HP with Meth. When AJ and I logged it on the street it would take 6 SKNK completely away. Obviously it is bumping the octane a considerable amount.

02-27-2014, 09:09 AM
Turned out nice, what I would have expected from AJ.
So what's your impressions on the Snow Stage 3 kit ? How easy is it to set up ?

Team Shake-n-Bake ftw!
02-27-2014, 10:59 AM
Snow Kit is nice, they are also working on a version to use with Trinity, I assume to be able to Log when it comes on.

02-27-2014, 11:32 AM
I was wondering about that, my Trinity has a section already on it for Snow performance. So that feature isn't active on the Trinity at this time ?

Team Shake-n-Bake ftw!
02-27-2014, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 01:23 PM by Not Sure.)
(02-01-2014 09:53 AM)345_CHLNGR Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.I had a few 520HP pulls and a 540HP with Meth. When AJ and I logged it on the street it would take 6 SKNK completely away. Obviously it is bumping the octane a considerable amount.

Your numbers are dead on!!
Seen many out there handed uncorrected dyno numbers just so the shop gets street cred.

545 rwhp ...........Thats right where I was @ running 6 lbs on a 392 meth injected.

This is why I laugh at those who roll out a shop with a canned tune and a big drum number up their ass ....
Boost is Boost! No magic unicorn theroy here ,and its funny how manufactures feed BS to the average customer knowing they will post it...
Seen that shit all over the web and forums...

Way to be real ! We like that shit here!!
I look forward to meeting you someday buddy good to have yah here!

Way to be real and not buy any big drum numbers!
Smart going with a sno kit I was told AJ wouldnt tune for water meth many times they must have changed things up a bit...

When I die,I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car!!
[Image: lol44.gif]
02-27-2014, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 03:11 PM by 345_CHLNGR.)
(02-27-2014 11:32 AM)daparrothead Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.I was wondering about that, my Trinity has a section already on it for Snow performance. So that feature isn't active on the Trinity at this time ?

It works with the Dynamax Diesel right now I think. I did talk with their engineer and he said they were working on it, I told them I would help with my set-up. We will see what happens, things seem to move awful slow.

(02-27-2014 12:58 PM)Not Sure Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.
(02-01-2014 09:53 AM)345_CHLNGR Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.I had a few 520HP pulls and a 540HP with Meth. When AJ and I logged it on the street it would take 6 SKNK completely away. Obviously it is bumping the octane a considerable amount.

Smart going with a sno kit I was told AJ wouldnt tune for water meth many times they must have changed things up a bit...

AJ is reluctant to tune with Meth, too many variables and I really don't blame him with all the nutz behind the wheel out there. I am pushing 10.6 lbs Boost