Welcome to MoparFan.com! Thanks for stopping by. No matter your Mopar interest, post it up, and talk about it here. Register, start posting, and if you want the real fun stuff, get a Garage Pass. So, kick back, post up, and stay a while.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is MF about.
12-15-2013, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2013 10:06 AM by rdrdr90.)
What is MF about.
What are we about? Who are we? I'll try and explain....

MF was started 3 years ago, and it evolved into, mainly, a Late B Body forum. There were still other categories, but the Late B's seemed to have most of the action. Two months ago I and some friends purchased MF from the previous owners. We are, most recently, from the Modern Mopar world. We wanted a place to hang our hats that had few rules and even less drama. This is what we set out build. We are car guys after all, and the cars are how we met each other...online and in person.

What attracted us to MF was the fact that it was originally started to be an all encompassing Forum, and we felt like we could make that happen.

We welcome all contributions....Classic Muscle, classic luxury, the 70's, the 80's, the 90's, trucks, Jeeps, Desoto, we want you to talk about it here! We like to have fun, we tease, and expect to be teased back. It is all FUN! Think of this as a garage......everyone gets some grief in the garage. That being said, if you ask for help, we are here for you! You do something to or with your car you want to brag about, we will slap you on the back and say good job!

This is our mission. We want you to come along for the ride. Thanks!

They call me Pinque

2010 R/T Challenger 6.4 cam and Maggie @8lbs of boost. Some more stuff, but you get the idea. Installed by Texas House of Hemi. Tuned by the Hemituner!

[Image: 11SecondClub-5_zpshewte6gp.gif]

Garage:
2014 Dodge Durango Citadel
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
1970 Plymouth Barracuda (440, M5)....currently residing in Austin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: What is MF about.
^^^ Well said Poo Bah

For those signing on here just to start Drama, don't bother wasting your time !

Team Shake-n-Bake ftw!
12-15-2013, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 04:58 PM by BayouTiger.)
So let it be written.......
12-15-2013, 05:15 PM
So let it be said

[Image: motor%20cf6%201%20sig1_zps2hec8qzv.jpg]

Craig

Bookends FTW
1970 Challenger T/A 340 Six Pack
2009 Challenger SRT8 393 forged stroker with KB 2.8L SC
2015 Charger Hellcat
12-15-2013, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 09:01 PM by Not Sure.)
Bravo Sean!!

From what I had seen all the drama came from MMF by a select few,and I ask myself... Who do these self enpowered few think they are telling us what to do.
[Image: screwem.jpg]

Then it dawned on me they are,and have always been the true trouble makers spouting half truths and discrediting this site and its members intensions..Now thats just sad and no way I drink from that Kool Aid.
I along with others here I find the actions of those in mention very double-sided after they obviously noticed the recruiting efforts as of late and all the new members here on MF.

Im calling the Copper Kettle (Modern Mopar Forum) black here and for good reason as this isnt our first rodeo,and the writing is on the wall.
We in no way did not draw the line in the sand,others have out of their selfishness and foul actions.
This site will remain MMF Drama free and we do have the right to preserve that by any means we choose to use! To attack any members creditibilty here on MF is a sign of thier weakness.

Simply put MF stands for FREEDOM plain ,and simple no need for longdrawn out explainations !

NO DRAMA Just the Facts!
Now back to having fun with our friends and sharing info about cars etc ..Not forum politics Smile

Have fun out there and drive wrecklessly...
[Image: 352r7le.gif]

(12-15-2013 04:03 PM)rdrdr90 Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.What are we about? Who are we? I'll try and explain....

MF was started 3 years ago, and it evolved into, mainly, a Late B Body forum. There were still other categories, but the Late B's seemed to have most of the action. Two months ago I and some friends purchased MF from the previous owners. We are, most recently, from the Modern Mopar world. We wanted a place to hang our hats that had few rules and even less drama. This is what we set out build. We are car guys after all, and the cars are how we met each other...online and in person.

What attracted us to MF was the fact that it was originally started to be an all encompassing Forum, and we felt like we could make that happen.

We welcome all contributions....Classic Muscle, classic luxury, the 70's, the 80's, the 90's, trucks, Jeeps, Desoto, we want you to talk about it here! We like to have fun, we tease, and expect to be teased back. It is all FUN! Think of this as a garage everyone gets some grief in the garage. That being said, if you ask for help, we are here for you! You do something to or with your car you want to brag about, we will slap you on the back and say good job!

This is our mission. We want you to come along for the ride. Thanks!

When I die,I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car!!
[Image: lol44.gif]
12-15-2013, 06:26 PM
Please Register or Login to view links.
12-15-2013, 06:56 PM
Exactly...Laugh

[Image: PREPERATIONH.jpg]

When I die,I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car!!
[Image: lol44.gif]
12-15-2013, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 08:17 PM by Williamsrt.)
That is what MF needs to stand for. I am over the drama BS that is one reason I am here. With that being said, I think anyone who signs up here should be able to do so with out someone starting a thread bashing them. I am all for defending yourself if someone starts something but to start drama for the sake of drama is BS.

[Image: c6c82317-60fd-460c-8739-e2b4327371af_zpssx36tsjo.jpg]
12-15-2013, 08:23 PM
The Genius is, well, a genius.

Spot on, Phil.

They call me Pinque

2010 R/T Challenger 6.4 cam and Maggie @8lbs of boost. Some more stuff, but you get the idea. Installed by Texas House of Hemi. Tuned by the Hemituner!

[Image: 11SecondClub-5_zpshewte6gp.gif]

Garage:
2014 Dodge Durango Citadel
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
1970 Plymouth Barracuda (440, M5)....currently residing in Austin