Welcome to MoparFan.com! Thanks for stopping by. No matter your Mopar interest, post it up, and talk about it here. Register, start posting, and if you want the real fun stuff, get a Garage Pass. So, kick back, post up, and stay a while.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SRT News!!
11-16-2013, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2013 12:33 AM by Not Sure.)
SRT News!!
DriveSRT Dialed In: Patryk Skarzynski wins the SRT Viper Color Contest.

And the winner is: Competition Blue.

Patryk Skarzynski was named the winner of the SRT Viper Color Contest for the submission Competition Blue. Skarzynski hails from Chicago, and along with taking a place in Viper history, will be headed with a guest to the 2014 Rolex 24 at DAYTONA, the season-opener for the new TUDOR United SportsCar Championship. Both Mike Pshenishny from Albany, New York, and Norbert Samuel from Anaheim, California, who also submitted color names that were among the three finalists, received a mini speedform of the Competition Blue SRT Viper. Competition Blue is now part of the 2014 SRT Viper vehicle lineup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A fall color tour of Michigan in the SRT Viper.

A popular fall activity in many parts of the country is taking in the colors of the leaves as they change. Recently, an SRT Viper made a 900-plus mile trek around Michigan, stopping at various lighthouses, coastlines and other picturesque backdrops. Vivid photography captured the essence of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula in autumn. Re-live the three-part journey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An up-close look at the 300 SRT with Viper GTS-R driver Tommy Kendall.

Take a video tour of the 300 SRT in a series of short clips with Viper GTS-R driver Tommy Kendall as he explores the performance sedan in detail. The 300 SRT combines luxury and performance to make it a well-rounded grand touring sedan. Each of the five SRT brand hallmarks is an integral part of the 300 SRT.

SRT Motorsports Update: Jeg Coughlin Jr. wins NHRA Pro Stock title.

Jeg Coughlin Jr., driving a Mopar-powered Dodge Avenger for the SRT Motorsports family, claimed the 2013 NHRA Pro Stock championship last weekend in Pomona, California. The title was the fifth for the native of Delaware, Ohio. Coughlin’s teammate, Allen Johnson, reached the Pro Stock final round at Pomona, falling to Rickie Jones. That vaulted Johnson, who won the 2012 title, to the runner-up position in the final standings. In Funny Car, Matt Hagan, driving a Mopar-powered Dodge Charger R/T for Don Schumacher Racing, was victorious in the final event of the season over 16-time champion John Force. Hagan wrapped up the year second in Funny Car points.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

When I die,I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car!!
[Image: lol44.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2013, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2013 08:41 AM by curbfeeler.)
RE: SRT News!!
It's kind of like the B5 blue, isn't it?

Of all of the Challengers I see, B5 is probably the color I see the least.
11-16-2013, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2013 08:45 AM by rdrdr90.)
RE: SRT News!!
Looks like a cross between B5 and Petty Blue.

But the real question is, where are the stickers? Tongue

They call me Pinque

2010 R/T Challenger 6.4 cam and Maggie @8lbs of boost. Some more stuff, but you get the idea. Installed by Texas House of Hemi. Tuned by the Hemituner!

[Image: 11SecondClub-5_zpshewte6gp.gif]

Garage:
2014 Dodge Durango Citadel
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
1970 Plymouth Barracuda (440, M5)....currently residing in Austin