Welcome to MoparFan.com! Thanks for stopping by. No matter your Mopar interest, post it up, and talk about it here. Register, start posting, and if you want the real fun stuff, get a Garage Pass. So, kick back, post up, and stay a while.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ideas and Suggestions
07-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Ideas and Suggestions
I want to clean up the look for my Cordoba. I thing I am sure about is the color Black and No Vinyl Top.
I am open to ideas and suggestion for the body and interior so let me have them including wheels. This will be a long project to get started after I move. So Please share them no matter how small. I will be keeping my new instrument cluster but the dash cover can use updating.

I have a poll going on here and here is the link.
Please Register or Login to view links.

Here is some interior shots the way it came from the factory.
These are the new/used door panels I bought recently.
[Image: 100_2532-600.jpg]

Front seats and console
[Image: 100_1439-600.jpg]

Part of the the rear seat and rear panel

[Image: 100_1445-600.jpg]

Late B body score!
[Image: 38880604039_large.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2011, 04:20 PM
RE: Ideas and Suggestions
I like the color of interior you have now, goes good with a lot of color choices including Black.

Late B body score!
[Image: 38880604043_medium.jpg]

Latest project:
[Image: Magnum_GT_signature_2.jpg]

Please Register or Login to view links.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-13-2011, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2011 04:33 PM by Old Tired Rebel.)
(07-13-2011 04:20 PM)MAGNUM GT XS22L9R Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links. I like the color of interior you have now, goes good with a lot of color choices including Black.

Yes it does but I want all black inside and out,along with better seats. I know the direction I want to go in so it will have a lot of upgrades on the suspension, from firm feel inc. I also found a way to get a D60 rear end on the cheap, but it will need to be converted from full floating axles (truck) and set up for a car. And No it's not Pro Touring either.
I have gotten rid of the AC compressor and parts that goes with it.. Now I need to change the heating system if I can find one without AC. The power windows were already missing when the PO removed the Doba Doors and put the Magnum Doors on. so more weight will be taken out with power seat along with some bumper work.
The engine and trans will be last depending if I go with a small block or a big block.

Late B body score!
07-14-2011, 02:46 PM
Bump TTT

Late B body score!
07-14-2011, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2011 03:42 PM by Jonnyuma.)
Your interior is the same color as mine.
Here's some ideas....
Black carpet, dash and kick panels. Leave the peanut butter colored seats, they look nice.
Black will work, silver, white, gold or brown would too. Consider Tawny Gold from the early 70s. I LOVE that color. Also a non metallic maroon or dark green. I like to think up striping and graphics packages that look like they could have been factory, but never were. I've got 4 or 5 worked up for late Bs. Some are better than others One of them I may use if I paint my Cordoba.
For an all black car, which you said you wanted, I think something grey from American Racing. I personally would choose 17 or 18s for the back and 1" less diameter in front, 16 or 17", depending. For 15" wheels I really like the as-cast torque thrusts. They look tuff on ANYTHING.
Charger or Magnum tail lights are cool too, had that though myself but never acted on it so you'd be the 1st as far as I know of.

[Image: Copy2ofcordoba034-1.jpg]

[Image: cotm2.png]
07-14-2011, 03:28 PM
(07-14-2011 03:21 PM)Jonnyuma Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.Your interior is the same color as mine. What I would do?...
Black carpet, dash and kick panels. Leave the peanut butter colored seats, they look nice.
Black will work, silver, white gold or brown would too. Consider Tawny Gold from the early 70s. I LOVE that color. Also a non metallic maroon or green.

Johnny the bad part is the front seats are shot now a low of wear so I will be looking for a the old 75-76 Bucket seats from the Cordoba and recover them with Road Runner style cover. Do the whole interior will be in Black.
The console might go too.

Late B body score!